Our ambition: to move a little more each day towards a responsible model that respects our planet. We imagine, test and progressively deploy new solutions in our hotel, to limit our environmental impact, but also to give you the means to act and to contribute at your scale during your stay with us.
"Because transformation happens individually, but it's in the collective that the magic happens!"
Replacement of plastic hospitality products with glass bottles.
Installation of water fountains in the lobby
0 plastic policy in minibars and in-room hospitality packaging
Implementation of wooden cards for rooms since 2020
This is the amount raised by Biografy hotels
for La Voix De l'Enfant
since the beginning of our support.
La Voix De l'Enfant also offers workshops for children at the Hotel de Buci (pastry-making workshops, discovery of the hotel business) and time given by our employees to the association (participation in sports tournaments, running workshops).
Gender equality index
This is the score obtained this year by the UES of the 5 Hotels of the Biografy Group in its Women - Men Equality Index responding to the decree n°2019-15 of January 8, 2019 and which makes it possible to measure the existing pay gaps, to better remedy them. And thus make it possible to achieve true equality between women and men in the workplace. And it's also a one-point increase from 2019! The index has been designed as a practical tool to advance equality between women and men within companies.
It is composed of 5 indicators:
- The gender pay gap - score obtained: 40/40
- The gender pay gap - score obtained: 35/35
- The proportion of women who have received an individual increase upon return from maternity leave - score obtained: 15/15
- The parity among the ten highest salaries - score obtained: 10/10 decree n°2019-15 of January 8, 2019
The hotels referred to the year 2021, i.e. from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021. The workforce of the 5 hotels was filled in by the following socio-professional categories: employee, supervisor and manager.
Individual characteristics (age, job category) are assessed on the last day of the reference period or the last day of presence of the employee in each company.
In accordance with the decree, the following are not taken into account in the calculation of the index:
- Apprentices, professionalization contracts;
- Employees made available by an external company, including temporary workers where applicable;
- Employees whose contract is suspended for more than 6 months during the reference period.