Our ambition: to move a little more each day towards a responsible model that respects our planet. We imagine, test and progressively deploy new solutions in our hotel, to limit our environmental impact, but also to give you the means to act and to contribute at your scale during your stay with us.
"Because transformation happens individually, but it's in the collective that the magic happens!"
Replacement of plastic hospitality products with glass bottles.
Installation of water fountains in the lobby
0 plastic policy in minibars and in-room hospitality packaging
Implementation of wooden cards for rooms since 2020
This is the amount raised by Biografy hotels
for La Voix De l'Enfant
since the beginning of our support.
La Voix De l'Enfant also offers workshops for children at the Hotel de Buci (pastry-making workshops, discovery of the hotel business) and time given by our employees to the association (participation in sports tournaments, running workshops).
Gender equality index
This is the score obtained this year by the UES of the 5 Hotels of the Biografy Group to its Women - Men Equality Index responding to the decree n°2019-15 of January 82019 and which allows to measure the existing pay gaps, in order to better remedy them, and thus to allow to achieve a real equality between women and men in the working world.
The index has been designed as a practical tool to advance gender equality within companies. It consists of 5 indicators:
- The gender pay gap - score obtained: 39/40
- The gap in individual raise recipients Women/Men - score obtained: 35/35
- The proportion of women who had an individual raise upon return from maternity leave - score obtained: 15/15
- Parity among the ten highest paid employees - score obtained: 10/10
The hotels referred to the year 2022, i.e. from January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022. The number of employees in the 5 hotels was calculated according to the following socio-professional categories: employees, supervisors and managers. Individual characteristics (age, job category) are assessed on the last day of the reference period or on the last day of the employee's presence in each company.
In accordance with the decree, the following are not taken into account in the calculation of the index:
- Apprentices, professionalization contracts;
- Employees made available by an external company, including temporary workers where applicable;
- Employees whose contract is suspended for more than 6 months during the reference period.